We have some more exciting news for you today. Join Pak Army PMA 150 LC 2022 applications are now being accepted.
The long wait is ended for those who are ready to join the Pakistan Army as a Commissioned Officer in 2022 after completing 150 PMA courses. The Pakistan Army is accepting applications from all parts of the country. This Amazing Opportunity is for you if you are interested in serving your Motherland by joining the Pakistani Armed Forces.
Applicants will get their training at the Pakistan Military Academy, often known as Kakul. Applicants will be promoted to 2nd Lieutenants after two years of training in PMA.
We strongly encourage all male applicants to take advantage of this opportunity to serve in Pakistan. Many students from Pakistan’s many provinces are eagerly anticipating the opening of this opportunity. After being selected in Kakul, pupils will get a monthly stipend.
There is no prerequisite for a high CGPA or an IELTS score. Jobs in the Pakistan Army 2022 are open to applicants from all throughout Pakistan. You can also apply for a Harvard University Scholarship in 2022. A minimum of 55 percent in FA/FSc or equivalent is required. Candidates having 60 percent or higher marks in BA/ BSc/ BA/ BSc-(Hons) and BBA/ BPA, as well as 50 percent or higher marks in FA/ FSc, are eligible for Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Long Course. More information is provided below.
Join Pak Army PMA Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Organization: Pak Army
- Course: 150 PMA LC
- Duration: 2 Years
- Deadline: 15 May 2022
Benefits of Joining Pak Army
- Free Accommodation
- Free Army Mess Meal
- Free Travel costs inside Pakistan and 50% discount on the outside country.
- Free Education
- Free Medical Health Insurance
- Children and Parents free medical Care Service
- Free Schooling for Children
Requirements for joining Pak Army PMA PMA 150 LC | Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must meet the following conditions in order to join PMA 150 LC Pak Army.
- Applicants from around Pakistan are welcome to apply.
- Applicants from the following areas are eligible: AJK, GB, FATA, PUNJAB, KPK, SINDH, BALOCHISTAN, and TRIBAL AREAS.
- Only men are eligible to participate.
- The marital status should be single.
- The age range should be between 17 and 23 years old.
- Applicants with Inter or graduate degrees are eligible.
- A minimum height of 5’4 feet.
- A first-place finish in previous academic work is required.
- Medically, you should be fine.
The dates for the tests will be May 18th through July 23rd, 2022.
PMA Selection Procedure
To be in PMA LC 150, applicants must go through the following steps.
Process of Registration: You can register online or by submitting documentation.
Once you’ve completed the registration process, you’ll be offered a test date.
First Test: The first test will be written. (G.K. and IQ tests)
Physical Test: Run 1.6 km in 8 minutes and do some extra physical activity
Medical Test: To determine whether or not you are medically fit.
Applicants will take another test, the ISSB, after passing the first four parts of the test. Below are the specifics.
ISSB: This five-day test will put applicants through their paces both physically and intellectually.
Final medical: Candidates will undergo final medical examinations following the ISSB.
How to Apply for the Pak Army PMA 150 LC
The application is completed entirely online. To apply, go to Join Pak Army PMA 150 LC on the official website.
Recommended for You