Eni Scholarships for Africans at Oxford University: For the academic year 2022/23, St. Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in conjunction with Eni, the multinational integrated energy corporation, is offering fully-funded scholarships to students from qualifying African nations.
The scholarship will enable St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, to accept the brightest African students, regardless of their means, and will contribute significantly to the College’s varied and intellectual character.
This is part of an Eni-St Antony’s College, University of Oxford project to invest in and improve African leadership.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Eni
Host Institution(s): St. Antony’s College, Oxford University, UK
Study Level: Masters
Number of Awards: 3
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
Oxford University Eni Scholarships Requirements
Applicants for the Eni Scholarships for Africans at Oxford University in 2022/23 must meet the following requirements:
- Be a regular resident of one of the approved African nations.
- Know that candidates with a first degree from an African institution will be given priority.
- Meet the entrance criteria for their chosen course of study, including English language requirements.
- Note that candidates with concrete plans to apply their collective knowledge to serve their native nation after graduation will be given priority.
- Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo are all eligible.
- MSc African Studies, MSc Economic & Social History, MSc Economics for Development, and MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy are all eligible courses.
- A yearly stipend to help with living expenses.
- At the start and conclusion of your studies, you may fly from your home country to the UK on an economy return flight.
Application for Oxford University Eni Scholarships
How to Apply: To be considered for the Eni Scholarships for Africans at Oxford University in 2022/23, applicants must apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the approved programs stated above.
Graduate applications must be submitted to the University by the 7th or 21st of January 2022, depending on the program.
Please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form by the deadline of March 1, 2022, if you have applied to the university.
Application Deadline: 5 pm, UK time on 1st March 2021
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: