The Oxford Foundry FMDQ Private Markets Innovate Nigeria Program 2022 is currently accepting applications.
OXFO x FMDQ Innovate Nigeria is a two-week intense accelerator program aimed to help Nigerian innovation-driven start-ups grow into scalable businesses with the potential to make a transformational social and economic effect.
Through knowledge exchange and collaboration, The Oxford Foundry (OXFO) and FMDQ Private Markets Limited (FMDQ), Africa’s first vertically integrated financial market infrastructure group, have partnered to accelerate the growth of Nigeria’s start-up ecosystem and nurture a future generation of young Nigerian entrepreneurs.
The following benefits will be available to successful applicants:
- A customized curriculum emphasizing core entrepreneurial and venture-building skills.
- Oxford Foundry’s network of resident specialists provide one-on-one tutoring.
- A customized leadership training program aimed at developing resilient entrepreneurs
- Meetings with potential investors
- Possibilities to make a presentation to these investors
Oxford Foundry FMDQ Private Markets Requirement
- Open to advancing ‘Innovation-Driven Start-ups’ in Nigeria from all areas of the economy.
- In addition, the enterprises are intended to have:
- Nigerian registration and operation
- Created a team with at least two members
- I created an MVP and started testing it (Product-Market fit)
- A bold vision – tackling a major issue that directly affects one of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals.
- Their understanding of the market
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion – gender, race/ethnicity, etc.
- Willingness and ability to invest financial resources in growth activities
- Present a detailed business plan and expansion strategy.
This program is for small start-ups that are driven by innovation, and it needs the following:
- Over the course of the two weeks, each initiative and its founding team must commit to participating in the program for a minimum of 25 hours per week (5 hours per day). For the next two weeks, you must be totally involved and present.
- Each company chosen for the Bootcamp will be required to present statistics on their commercial development over the next 5-10 years. For the first two years, data will be gathered every quarter, then every six months after that.
- As part of the initiative, each venture will sign a declaration/waiver stating their commitment to ensuring diversity and inclusion are at the center of their recruiting goals and strategy.
- Appropriate behavior for the Oxford Foundry and FMDQ, as well as for a co-working/online environment.
- A commitment to expand or accelerate your business in Nigeria.
Application for Oxford Foundry FMDQ Private Markets
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 31, 2022
Recommended for You: