Overseas Development Institute Fellowship 2022: Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for the Overseas Development Institute Fellowship scheme, which provides early career professionals with a unique opportunity to work directly for the government to develop their skills and contribute to their country’s ability to deliver its mandates.
As they collaborate with colleagues to bridge skill shortages throughout the fellowship, ODI fellows learn crucial personal growth and technical abilities. For economists, statisticians, and others, this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance.
Fellowship Sponsors: UK’s Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO), etc
Program Type: Leadership Development
Program Location: Low- and Middle-income countries
Program Duration: 24 months
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Master’s degree
Nationality: All Nationality
Overseas Development Institute Fellowship 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022:
- Applicants must have a master’s degree in economics, statistics, or a closely connected subject.
- Applicants should have a strong understanding of economic and statistical theory, as well as the ability to apply it to real-world challenges.
- Possess the capacity to analyze and solve issues using facts and information.
- To drive change and work autonomously, you must be resilient and have the capacity to solve challenges.
- Should be able to communicate with others.
- Must be capable of taking initiative and being proactive, as well as prioritizing and delegating tasks.
- Applicants must be willing to work in one of the participating nations for two years.
- For the term of the fellowship, you will be paid.
- Office space is available.
- Leave entitlement, spending allowances, and medical insurance are all factors to consider.
Housing allowance and monthly supplement
- Bonus at the end of the fellowship
How to Apply for the Overseas Development Institute Fellowship
Applicants for the Overseas Development Institute Fellowship 2022 must apply online and ensure that their applications are completed accurately according to the guidelines provided.
Deadline for applications: April 27th, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You