The Orascom Construction Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarship Program in the United States in 2022 is open to Egyptian nationals in the United States.
OC aims to cultivate a culture of quality and success. In an effort to better the areas where it does business, OC established the Onsi Sawiris Program in 2000.
The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship program from OC gives full-tuition scholarships to Egyptian students who want to study for their Master’s degree in the United States in the subjects of Business Administration and Engineering, with the goal of enhancing Egypt’s economic competitiveness. OC
Based on character and merit, students who demonstrate academic excellence, extracurricular activities, and entrepreneurial initiative are eligible for Onsi Sawiris Scholarships.
Worth of Scholarship
- Full tuition, a stipend, and health and travel insurance are all part of the package.
- Internship opportunities are available to those who receive scholarships from the firm.
Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarship | Eligibility
- a GPA of 3.5 or above is required (Overall grade)
- MBA: GMAT score of at least 650 is required.
- Engineering: GRE scores from a few years ago are no longer valid.
- The revised GRE requires a score of 302 to be considered acceptable. Thesis and Research Papers: 4.5
- Exercising outside of school
- Three years of professional experience is required.
- Engineering and business administration are two of my majors.
- Be prepared to go to the United States in 2022 to begin your education.
- Be Egyptian citizens who live in Egypt (preference will not be given to dual nationality applicants).
- Have only spent a total of three years away from home.
- Make a two-year commitment to return to Egypt immediately after completing your degree.
How to Apply for the Onsi Sawiris Masters Scholarship
- Application form
- Copy of test scores (TOEFL – iBT / GRE or GMAT)
- Copy of transcripts
- Copy of graduation certificate
- Two recommendation letters
Please email them at [email protected] if you have any questions.
- There will be no consideration for applicants who already have a Master’s degree from a foreign institution or an Egyptian Master’s degree in the same area. An Egyptian Master’s degree from an Egyptian university in a different technical subject than the one they’re applying for will be taken into consideration for the position.
- Candidates who haven’t spent a lot of time working, studying, or living abroad will be given preference.
- The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program is only awarded to universities that are listed in the “Approved Universities” part of the application, and only those institutions are eligible for the scholarship.
- Nomination for the Onsi Sawiris Scholarship Program does not guarantee admission to a university.
Deadline: July 31, 2022, at 11:59 p.m.
For more information and to apply, please go here.
Recommended for You