The Santen Action for Inclusion One Young World Scholarship in Japan 2022 is now accepting applications.
As part of Santen’s global delegation, three young changemakers will be able to attend the One Young World Summit 2022.
This scholarship is for: In keeping with their dedication to inclusivity and excitement for adopting innovative ideas, this scholarship is for:
- Young entrepreneurs or campaigners who are developing disability-inclusion solutions.
- People with disabilities who are young entrepreneurs or campaigners.
Santen is a Japanese firm with a worldwide reach in 60 countries and a proud 130-year heritage.
They are in a unique position as a specialist firm that is only focused on eye health.
Santen is a proud founder member of The Valuable 500, the world’s leading advocate for disability inclusion in the workplace.
The Valuable 500, which was launched during the World Economic Forum in 2019, is a group of 500 CEOs and their firms, representing some of the world’s most well-known brands.
Together, these thought leaders promote disability inclusion innovation and early adoption across the entire value chain.
The Valuable 500 includes companies from 68 industries, 41 countries, 21 million workers, and $8 trillion in yearly sales.
The following items will be given to scholars:
- Access to the Tokyo-hosted One Young World Summit in 2022.
- Between the 15th and the 19th of May (included), hotel accommodations in Tokyo will be available on a shared basis.
- Return flight travel is available.
- Breakfast, lunch, and supper catering is available.
- In Tokyo, ground transportation will be provided between the Summit locations.
One Young World Scholarship Requirements
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 when the One Young World Summit takes place in 2022.
- Passionate in topics that affect both the local and global communities.
- Willingness to interact with and cooperate with other scholarship applicants and Santen employees attending the Summit.
- Through business or advocacy, you have a track record of producing solutions that improve the inclusion of persons with disabilities.
Application for One Young World Scholarship
The majority of delegates are between the ages of 18 and 30 years old.
Older applicants will be considered by the One Young World team if they can demonstrate adequate personal impact, initiative, and desire to participate.
They will not be allowed to accept applications from anybody under the age of 18 at the time of the Summit.
One Young World Scholarship Deadline
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 7, 2022
Recommended for You: