The One Young World Lead Challenge for SDG 10 is currently accepting applications.
SDG 10 asks for the lowering of income disparities as well as disparities based on age, gender, handicap, color, ethnicity, origin, religion, or economic or other position within a nation.
Asahi is happy to support the Lead Challenge to minimize disparities within and between nations, with an emphasis on women’s rights and representation, as part of SDG 10.
They’ve teamed up with the LEAD Network to assist them to enhance female representation in the workplace.
The Challenge seeks to connect with and promote solutions that have a positive influence on the well-being and future of disadvantaged women in society by assisting and allowing them to feel included and represented in their communities.
Related: EPFL Summer Internship in Switzerland 2022
Young inventors are encouraged to submit ideas that either:
- Ensure that women of all social and economic backgrounds have equal access to opportunities.
- Make a welcoming culture and atmosphere for handicapped women and elderly women.
- Encourage workers to participate in worldwide volunteer projects that promote and assist women in their areas.
- Developing solutions for women who are individually and communally affected by alcohol-related concerns.
Prize for One Young World Lead challenge
The winning solution will receive:
- Sponsorship for participation in the One Young World Summit 2022, which will take place in Tokyo from May 16 to 19.
- Asahi has provided a $50,000 gift.
- A team of Asahi experts will coach you for 12 months. Based on the demands of your project or organization, the mentoring team will strive to speed your solution, such as:
- Data collecting best practices
- Evaluation and monitoring
The problem should be clearly matched with the solutions.
- Founded by a person between the ages of 18 and 30,
- a well-structured time range, identifiable important players and beneficiaries, and realistic and well-thought-out planned results;
- Product/service that is already on the market or is about to enter the market;
- Solutions must have a good societal effect, such as creating jobs or improving skills.
- The effects of remedies must have been properly assessed and/or quantifiable.
- Must be able to attain efficiency and self-sufficiency through generating resources and/or attracting investments and contributions;
- After increasing in scope or size and/or being moved to new places, it has the potential to perform as well as or better than before.
Application for One Young World Lead challenge
Because you can’t save draft replies for this application, it’s best to write them down in an offline document while you’re working on it.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: December 15, 2021