One Million Leaders Africa Fellowship Program, 2022/2023 is seeking young individuals who want to start a movement of African youth fighting for change.
The One Million Leaders Africa (OMLA) Fellowship Program, 2022/2023 is now accepting applications. OMLA wants to harness youth’s positive energy and assist educate a new generation of African leaders who can help steer the continent toward a more sustainable future.
They want to develop one million young leaders by 2030 who will be connected, inspired, and empowered to alter Africa from the ground up. Twenty OMLA Fellows are chosen from all throughout Africa. They are looking for young individuals who want to start a movement of African youth fighting for change.
OMLA Fellows are trained in:
- Leadership for a better future
- Social innovation and social entrepreneurship
- Each OMLA fellow will receive a monthly fellowship stipend of $50 to cover costs of internet and other logistics incurred for training OMLA stars.
- In addition to intensive training and network building, OMLA will offer Fellows professional development support, including mentorship and a $500 for professional development support (given at the successful completion of the fellowship year).
- Under the age of 40.
- Fluent in English.
- Have a reading habit and be dedicated to it; should be able to read and evaluate at least three of the six suggested novels in nine (9) months.
- Have a dependable internet connection that is both quick and steady.
- OMLA Fellows must be able to commit for at least one year (this is not a full-time position). You may complete this fellowship while continuing to work).
- Capable of traveling.
How to Apply: Click here to apply
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you