OKOPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form – The application for Federal Polytechnic, Oko, OKOPOLY ND part-time admission is now available. The Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY), in Anambra State, is currently accepting applications for its Part-Time (Evening) National Diploma (ND) programs for the academic year 2021/2022. The scheme will be implemented over a three-year timeframe.
Applications are requested from qualified individuals for admission to the following Part-Time National Diploma (ND) Programs at the Federal Polytechnic, Oko for the 2021/2022 academic session.
OKOPLOY ND Part-Time Courses
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Science Laboratory Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
OKOPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Entry Requirements
At least (5) five credits in the O’Levels (WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB) including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings are required for entry into the National Diploma Program of courses the candidate intends to study.
How to Apply for OKOPOLY ND Part-Time Admission Form
The application fee is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000).
- Candidates must apply online at www.jamb.gov.ng/caps to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (Visit JAMB accredited CBT center for details)
- Candidates are advised to visit the Polytechnic’s website at federalpolyoko.edu.ng.
- Click on Online Application Forms under Admissions.
- Select the Program (ND – Part-Time/Evening Application) and input your Phone Number on the Application Page.
- To sign in, click the Sign In button.
- Fill up your data ACCURATELY on the Generate Payment Invoice page, then click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Choose your payment method: Make a payment of N10,000 at any bank using the created Remita Retrieval Reference Number, or just pay using your bank ATM card.
- Complete and submit the Online Application Form on the Polytechnic’s website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng). Please double-check your information before submitting your online application.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip
- Await a response from the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
Deadline: Not Specified.
Recommended for you