Oilserv Limited, an indigenous oil maintenance firm in Nigeria is now seeking to hire the skills of young Nigerian graduates into their graduate traineeship programme. Interested and qualified individuals with suitable credentials are encouraged to apply for the Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022.
Oilserv Limited is a leading provider of integrated engineering, procurement, construction, installation, and commissioning (EPCIC) services and complementary solutions in the oil and gas industry’s onshore, offshore, and subsea market segments. Oilserv Limited was founded in 1992, and operations began in 1995.
Company/Organisation(s): Oilserv Limited
Program Type: graduate Internship
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: One year
Available Slots: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Recent Graduates
Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 | Job Summary
What would you do if you didn’t have to be afraid? Will you dare to venture outside of your comfort zone, come up with unique, out-of-the-box ideas, take charge, and be disruptive? (Challenge the status quo).
For our one-year trainee program, we’re seeking bright grads. Join us if you want to be a part of world-class initiatives that are transforming the Nigerian and African economies if you want to solve some of our industry’s most critical challenges and provide new solutions to our clients.
- The trainee will be assigned to a supervisor and will be expected to help with existing and new projects as well as provide ideas for improvement.
- Conducting desk and field research, visiting project locations as needed, preparing reports, participating in meetings, and executing all practical and administrative activities as assigned by the supervisor are all part of the job description.
- The trainee should be able to work as part of a group and be willing to listen to and learn from their mentors.
- As a Graduate Trainee Engineer, you will be required to consistently develop your engineering/ICT expertise and refine your inventive abilities in order to be successful.
Applicants must have the following qualifications in order to be considered for the Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Program in 2022:
- NYSC must be completed or valid proof of exemption from NYSC must be provided.
- Working experience ranges from 0 to 2 years.
- A minimum of 5 credits in SSCE O’Level results at one sitting, including Maths and English.
- A second-class lower-division degree in appropriate Engineering/ICT courses is required.
It hasn’t been more than 26 years. Candidates having a relevant Master’s degree who are above the age of 26 will be considered.
How to Apply for the Oilserv Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2022
To apply online, interested and eligible applicants should go to the official career website (see below).
Deadline for applications: February 28, 2022.
To apply online, go to the official website.
Recommended for You