OFFAPOLY ND Full-Time Admission List – Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) administration has announced the first, second, and third batch lists of candidates awarded provisional admission into its different National Diploma (ND) Full-time courses for the academic year 2021/2022.
This is to notify all candidates who participated in the online post-UTME screening exercise for the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) 2021/2022 that they may now check their admission status.
The names of candidates admitted to the polytechnic’s different ND Full-time programs are included in the OFFAPOLY 1st, 2nd, and 3rd batch admission lists.
How to Check OFFAPOLY ND Full-Time Admission List
Candidates who have been admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) ND full-time programs should:
- Accept or reject their admission by logging into the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS).
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
Alternatively, you may use the JAMB portal to check your OFFAPOLY admission status by following the steps below:
- Go to jamb.gov.ng/efacility/ to access the JAMB E-facility website.
- Use your username and password to access your Jamb profile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and fill in the appropriate fields with your registration number.
- Finally, go to ‘Check Admission Status’ to see whether you’ve been admitted to OffaPoly.
Recommended for you