The Nuffield Farming Scholarships are currently accepting applications for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Nuffield Farming Scholarships are a fantastic opportunity that may help advance personal growth while also benefiting professions, industry, and companies.
Each year, they provide around 20 people the chance to investigate themes of interest in farming, food, horticulture, forestry, or any other rural and related business.
Scholars have the option of traveling anywhere in the globe for at least 8 weeks to expand their knowledge and comprehension of their chosen study area.
They deliver their findings, conclusions, and suggestions to the industry in a number of ways, including a written report and a presentation at the Annual Nuffield Farming Conference, after they return from their travels.
Scholars are also obliged to utilize all the available tools at their disposal to disseminate the information they have obtained both inside and beyond their sector.
A grant of about £7,50032 will be awarded to the Scholars to help with travel and subsistence costs. The Trust and their individual grant sponsor will also cover their travel and costs for the Pre-Study Briefing and Contemporary Scholars Conference (CSC). An award is worth more than £13,000 in total.
Nuffield Farming Scholarships Requirement
- Applicants must work in the agriculture, food, horticulture, rural, and related sectors, or be in a position to influence them.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 45. (the upper age limit is 45 on 31 July in the year of application).
- Academic credentials are not a prerequisite.
- Applicants must be three years out of higher school and have a well-established job. They must also exhibit a love for the sector in which they work.
- Candidates must be residents of the United Kingdom and possess a British passport, or they must be employed directly by UK agriculture. Applicants from outside the UK should visit the Nuffield International website to learn more about their Scholarships.
- The Trust is looking for persons with exceptional talents.
- Scholarships are not given to students who are enrolled full-time in school or who are pursuing research projects.
Application for Nuffield Farming Scholarships
- Applications are made in the strictest of secrecy. Your application form will, however, be copied to members of the Selection Committee, representatives of Award Sponsors, and your Regional Representatives for the purpose of selection and to assist you in preparing for the interview.
- Soon after you begin your application, your Nuffield Farming Regional Representative will contact you to give assistance and advise with the completion of your application. Please take advantage of what they have to offer.
- If you have any problems filling out your application form, please contact the Alumni Officer at [email protected]
- You won’t be able to submit your application until you’ve completed and submitted both of your references. Please fill out your references’ information as soon as feasible in the application form and submit to send them the link.
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: July 31, 2022
Recommended for You: