In collaboration with NTT DATA Italia, Luiss Guido Carli University in Italy is providing full-tuition scholarships for Masters study in the 2022/23 academic session.
NTT DATA Italia is a leader in technology, consulting, digital, and operations consulting and services.
The waiver is only available to students enrolling for the first year of the master’s degree program in Law, Digital Innovation, and Sustainability (LDIS) in the 2022/2023 academic year, and it may be renewed for the second year of the program if all conditions are met.
Worth of Scholarship
The scholarship is valued at € 12,300 (twelve thousand three hundred euros) and comes in the form of a complete tuition price waiver at the university.
NTT DATA Italia Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
- This competition is accessible to students who will have completed all of their undergraduate examinations by the deadline, with the exception of the final degree test for students who are still in the process of graduating.
- If the student is from a non-Italian university, the credits and grades will be compared to those awarded in the Italian university system: for this purpose, the application form must be accompanied by a Transcript of Records indicating the Grade Point Average (GPA) and a document explaining the student’s university’s/grading country’s system.
- All attachments must be written in either English or Italian, otherwise, the student will be disqualified from the competition.
How to Apply for the NTT DATA Italia Scholarships
Applications must be filed online via the Financial Aid and Scholarships websites at the University.
The application form must be supported by the following documents, which must be attached to the application:
- Self-certification/official certification of examinations done with a related grade for students arriving from another Italian institution. Students must also record on the form all exams they have taken up to July 1, 2021, along with the associated grades and credits, in order to display the weighted average on which the score will be calculated during the application process (NB: exams with a simple pass-fail grade do not count towards calculating the average).
- Transcript of Records and Documents for students arriving from another institution in another country
- describing the grading system that was used;
- a curriculum vitae (CV) written in either Italian or English;
- In Italian or English, write a statement of intent.
Deadline: June 30, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here (PDF)
Recommended for You