The Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator, sponsored by gener8tor, invests in up to ten high-growth firms started by Black entrepreneurs each year (in two batches of five).
Northwestern Mutual and gener8tor are dedicated to investing in and supporting Black entrepreneurs to help narrow the financing gap and progress their businesses and communities.
- If you’re raising money, a $100,000 investment straight into your current round (if you’re raising money) or an uncapped convertible note (if not currently raising).
- During the 12-week accelerator program, you’ll get concierge service.
- Cream City Labs, Northwestern Mutual’s office facility.
- Gener8tor and Northwestern Mutual’s network of mentors, investors, and industry experts provide one-on-one mentoring.
Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator | Eligibility Criteria
A company with respect to which:
- one or more people with the titles “Founder,” “Co-Founder,” or “CEO” is Black or African American;
- One or more persons who identify as Black or African American possess at least twenty percent (20%) of the equity ownership interests; and
- Individuals like this play an important part in the decision-making process.
Companies must also be compatible with Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures’ investment priorities:
- Digital Health
- Data Analytics
How to Apply for the Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator
Both the Summer and Fall programs have an application deadline of April 29, 2022. From June 29 to September 26, 2022, the Summer Program will be held. From August 31 through December 5, 2022, the Fall program will operate.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: April 29, 2022
Visit Black for more details.
Recommended for You