The North American Van Lines Logistics Scholarship Competition 2022 is now accepting applications.
North American Van Lines is providing qualified Canadian students the chance to obtain their new scholarship, which is meant for students studying business, logistics, and related subjects.
When it comes to their goals as a business, North American Van Lines strives to be completely and continuously devoted to fostering the future of young professionals throughout Canada and beyond, which is why they prioritize excellent education above virtually all other measures.
- The total amount is $2,000, and there are two awards handed out.
- The maximum prize is $1,000 for each winner.
- The award money will be delivered to your personal address in the form of a cheque made payable to your institution.
Requirements for the North American Van Lines Logistics Scholarship
- The applicant must be a citizen of Canada (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student in a Canadian province’s accredited college or university to complete an undergraduate degree in Logistics or a related field.
- Each participant is only allowed to submit one (1) submission.
- North American Van Lines employees and professional affiliates (and their immediate families) are not eligible.
- To be eligible for the scholarship’s tax-free advantages, the candidate must follow CRA guidelines, which may be found here.
- It’s possible that your scholarship will be tax-deductible. You, on the other hand, are liable for any tax reporting obligations as well as any taxes owed. They are unable to provide tax advice.
How to Apply for the North American Van Lines Logistics Scholarship
Submit a short essay of 400 to 800 words explaining why logistics/supply chain management is crucial in your college major of choice. It’s essential to use a customized tone that refers to your own experience and feelings—you shouldn’t be too professional. They want to know why you think logistics is the best career choice for you.
Please include the following papers with your application:
- Please include a copy of your most recent transcripts.
- Some evidence of your college enrolment.
- Your essay.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: December 15, 2022
Visit NAVLL Scholarship for more details.
Recommended for You