The Non-fungible Token (NFT) Talents Program 2022 is now accepting applications. The NFT Talents Program is an 18-week mentoring program that prepares NFT Space talent for leadership.
They’ve created a three-phase program to assist ambitious and young career starters in breaking into the non-fungible token (NFT) ecosystem. Their mission is to help you become entrepreneurs, technologists, lawyers, investors, or multipliers in the rapidly growing NFT industry. This program is entirely free; all you have to do is apply. Starting on June 7, 2022, they will accept a maximum of 100 applicants into this program.
They hope that by offering this program, innovators will be able to dive into blockchain technology, specifically NFTs, and become leaders in this rapidly evolving field, as well as lay the groundwork for a successful career path. Using the blockchain, you can create, buy, and sell ownership of unique digital assets, as well as keep track of who owns them. This is a rapidly growing blockchain technology application field with enormous potential.
Participants who complete the program, they hope, will be able to pursue the following career paths:
You become the founder of a successful NFT project with a market value of over US $1,000,000.
You’ll be able to work on NFT applications or token protocols as a technologist or developer.
You train to be a lawyer, advising entrepreneurs and businesses in the future.
You become a venture capitalist (or an investor) who helps to shape the future of startups and protocols.
In the NFT space, you become a multiplicator or influencer, as well as an important “node” in the network.
- Enter the NFT program. This program should make it simple for you to enter the NFT world. It is expected that this program will greatly improve your employability and that your future career path will be greatly enhanced.
- A well-structured learning path. You’ll also gain the skills necessary to comprehend NFT as a concept and to evaluate NFT applications. You’ll be able to “access” this unique domain with a wide range of characters, including entrepreneurs, lawyers, investors, and corporations.
- A network that is thriving. Finally, they will connect professionals in the NFT space through their network and contacts. This is especially important in such a small but rapidly growing field, where the breadth and depth of one’s personal network are critical.
- A “boot camp” for the NFT
Non-fungible Token Talents Program | Eligibility Criteria
If you meet the following criteria, you are eligible for the program:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have at least 12 hours per week to devote to blockchain and non-fungible tokens research.
- You have a passion for technology and, ideally, finance.
- You have a strong mathematical background.
- You have excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- You’ve already had some leadership roles in your life (extra-curricular roles count as well) or a high-tech background (e.g., smart contract experience)
- At least one programming language is something you’re familiar with.
- You’re inspired to experiment with and compare various NFT protocols on Ethereum or another base layer.
- You’re at ease speaking in front of a group.
- You have a business mindset.
- With a “best I can do” attitude, you are eager to meet the program’s milestones.
- You strive to meet the deadlines set forth.
- You put forth your best effort to attend each and every one of our scheduled sessions (every second Tuesday, starting on June 7, 2022; starting approximately at 4:30 PM CEST)
How to Apply for the Non-fungible Token Talents Program
For the application, you’ll need to submit a motivation letter and CV as PDF files, as well as a Gmail address.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: May 16, 2022
Visit NFT Talent for more information.
Recommended for You