NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship Awards 2022 is currently accepting applications for the academic year 2022/23
The scholarship grant is an important part of Nigeria’s strategic social investment in education development.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Chevron Nigeria Limited and Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Nigerian Universities
Scholarship Worth: Not specified
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
NNPC/CNL JV National University ScholarshipRequirements
Applicants must satisfy the following conditions to be eligible for the NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship in 2022:
- In a 5.0 grading system, you must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 3.5.
- A minimum of six O-level credits must be completed in one session.
- Must be full-time second-year (200-level) degree students at Nigerian universities pursuing any of the approved programs.
- Accountancy, Agricultural Science, Architecture, Business Administration/Economics, Computer Science, Environmental Studies/Surveying, Geology/Geophysics/Geo-Informatics, Law, and Mass Communication/Journalism are among the courses that are eligible.
- Candidates who are blind or visually impaired who are in their second year of study at a Nigerian university should have a minimum CGPA of 2.5 on a 5.0 scale. They must also have a total of five O-level credits.
Application for NNPC/CNL JV National University Scholarship
- Click on the Registration Link to get started.
- Create an account by clicking “Apply Now.”
- To activate your account, go to your email box.
- To log in, use your registered email address and password.
- Fill in your personal information, extra information, educational information, and other information, as well as any scanned documents that are requested.
- Ensure that the names used in apps are in the same order as the names on the documentation.
- To avoid uploading issues, make sure you examine all papers once they’ve been uploaded.
- Upload a passport picture with a white backdrop when prompted to do so.
- To prevent mistakes, double-check the application’s details.
- To submit information, click Submit Application.
- You will get an email confirming the success of your application.
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result
- UTME/DE Result
Application Deadline: January 17th, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: