NLNG SIWES Application 2021: This is to inform all applicants that the NLNG Internship/industrial attachment registration portal is open.
However, the registration portal was open for student applicant who wishes to undergo industrial training with NLNG.
This portal is open for a student who wishes to go for industrial attachment in the 2021 academic session.
NLNG works very hard to ensure that students in Nigerian universities and polytechnics are provided with a great opportunity to acquire industrial skills.
The NLNG SIWES application is always open in September and closes in November each year.
If you are ready for your application then you need to watch this period.
However, you will get all the information on this page. The NLNG SIWES application is open for all Nigerian students in both private and public universities/Polytechnics.
As a university student, you must apply for your NLNG industrial attachment during your SIWES.
The polytechnic applicant must have complete his/her post-ND and ready for a one-year internship/industrial attachment.
Moreover, only students seeking for one-year internship/industrial attachment are eligible to apply for the NLNG SIWES application.
After you must have submitted your application, the organization will conduct an assessment test for the selected applicant.
In addition to that, only a successful applicant from the assessment test will be considered for the placement.
Please, note that SIWES opportunities are based on business needs.
At the end of the programme, students are expected to return to their respective institutions of learnings enriched by their experience in NLNG.
In this article, you will be informed about the required documents and eligibility requirements for the NLNG SIWES application and industrial placement.
NLNG SIWES Application Requirements
Applicants must meet the following requirement before He/She can be considered.
- You must be aged 18 years older.
- Enrolled in any public or private Universities/Polytechnics in Nigeria.
- Have completed your ND programmes from recognized private or public polytechnic.
- If you are a university student, you must be at your level for industrial attachments.
APPLY FOR: FCMB Flexx Writing Challenge
Documents for NLNG SIWES Application
These are the documents each applicant must upload on the registration portal during their application.
However, the applicant is expected to scan these documents first before applying for the NLNG SIWES/Internship attachment.
Here is the required document for the NLNG SIWES application portal:
- Institution SIWES Letter
- Passport photograph
- School fees receipt
- School ID card etc.
CHECK OUT: 100+ Scholarships in Nigeria
How to Apply for the NLNG SIWES Application 2021.
To start your NLNG SIWES application 2021 you need to read the guidelines and understand what that’s means.
If you are done with the reading of the guideline and be ready to start your application.
You are advised to use these step-by-step procedures to initiate your application online.
- First, visit the registration portal to start your application.
- Create an account with your valid email address.
- Choose a username and password for your online application.
- Make sure your password has at least one upper case character and one number.
- Read and check the ‘Yes, I have read the privacy statement….’ And Click on ‘Register’
- The internship application form page opens up.
- Next will be the application form after proper registration.
- Fill out all the required information and the red asterisks are mandatory
- Use the ‘date’ icon to select the date of birth and use the ‘next step’ tab for the next question
- Use the ‘double square’ to select the geopolitical zone and LGA.
- Fill out your Education information click on ‘add‘
- Fill in your educational institution, select when you started, and select ‘end date‘ as the current date.
- Choose the country, state, and the Location (town) of your school.
- Use the ‘next step’ button to move to ‘attachments’. Click on ‘Add‘ to add all required documents that you have scanned.
- Provide the title of the document, select the attachment type e.g. Passport photo.
- Select language as English and click on browse to search for where you stored the document and then click on ‘Transfer’ to attach.
- Use the ‘Next step’ button to move to ‘Complete application’.
- Check the box for ‘I want to release my profile……. And click send application now.
Deadline for Submission
All application must be submitted before 13th November.
Please note that you are expected to use a desktop or laptop for better experience and performance during your application.
However, successful applicants will be contacted through a confirmation email upon successful submission.
Any further information will be communicated to you through your email address. So, we advised you to use only your personal and quickly accessed email address.
Visit the official NLNG website for more information about the NLNG SIWES Application 2020.
Please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring!