You are eligible for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022, which is now underway.
Do you want to be a part of the Nigerian Navy?
The Nigerian Navy recruits in batches, with the goal of attracting young and energetic Nigerians to the regular and non-regular courses in 2022-2023.
If you want to apply for the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022, go to www.joinnigeriannavy.com and fill out the application form as well as submit the required documents.
Here are a few things to guide you through the application process before you go to the Nigerian Navy application page.
Available Positions in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
- General Doctor/Dental Surgeon
- Human Resource Management Office
- Information Officer
- Accounts and Budget Officer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Information and Communication Technology Officer
- Clinical Psychologist
- Medical Records/Health Information Management Officer
- Medical Lab Scientist
- Hospital Administrator
- General Nursing/ Midwife
- Graduate Sports/PT Instructor
- Logistics Officer
- Legal Officer
- Graduate Music Instructor
- Public Health Officer
- Dental Therapist
Depending on the Navy recruiting batch, the roles indicated above may vary.
When you apply to the Nigerian Navy DSSC, you will be given the option of selecting one of the various courses.
Details about each post will also be provided to help you with your application.
Nigerian Navy Salary Structure
The Nigerian Navy’s commissioned cadre contains roughly six (6) grades, with the highest rank being “Admiral.”
The Nigerian Navy’s annual wage schedule for commissioned offers is shown below (source: nigerianinfopedia.com.ng).
- Admiral – 16,303,140
- Vice-Admiral – 13,363,229
- Rear Admiral – 12,038,945
- Commodore – 7,385,856
- Captain – 3,715,859
- Commander – 3,380,086
It is critical that you understand the Nigerian Navy Salary Structure before applying to join the organization.
Other military organizations in the nation will be operating with identical packages and allowances.
General Nigerian Navy DSSC Requirements
The following are the general prerequisites for the Nigerian Navy DSSC 2022:
- For holders of a first degree, applicants must have a minimum of Second Class Upper Division and Upper Credit for HND holders. In all industries, computer literacy will be advantageous.
- Applicants must have complete registration certificates from their various Nigerian statutory professional organisations.
- Applicants who earned credentials from overseas universities should make certain that the certificates have been validated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- In addition to any other results, such as NECO, all candidates must produce their O’level West African Examination Certificate (WAEC). Mathematics and English credit are required.
- Enlistment in the NYSC requires a discharge certificate or a letter of exemption from the service.
- Male candidates must be at least 1.68 meters tall, while female candidates must be at least 1.65 meters tall.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 28 on February 20th of the recruiting year.
- Serving individuals, Soldiers/Rating/Airmen, and other paramilitary services personnel must receive a letter of attestation from their unit’s commander.
- A qualifying aptitude exam will be administered to those who have been shortlisted. This webpage will be used to announce the date and time of the aptitude exam.
- Applicants are cautioned against providing false information or submitting forged documents. Any incorrect information or phony certifications detected at any point will result in the applicant’s disqualification and prosecution.
How to Apply for Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022
Candidates who match the aforementioned prerequisites should go to www.joinnigeriannavy.com to fill out the Nigerian navy application form.
The Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 application is quick and straightforward, however applicants should contact email [email protected] if they have any technical concerns.
Make sure to click ‘SUBMIT’ on the portal after completing the application form to generate the applicant’s Transaction ID.
It is highly recommended that applicants print a copy of the ‘Application Summary.’
DSSC Recruitment Test Centers
The following centres across the country are commonly used for the qualifying aptitude test for Nigerian Navy recruitment exercises:
- Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks.
- Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks.
- Bauchi Centre:
- Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks.
- Owerrinta Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta, Imo State.
- Lagos Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo.
- Port-Harcourt Centre:
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri.
- AirForce Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base.
- Sokoto Centre:
- Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks.
- Applicants are to appear for the Aptitude Test with the following:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
NOTE: The whole Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2022 enlisting procedure is free of charge, and they should not provide money to anybody under any pretense.
Recommended for You: