Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship for Nigerians is currently accepting applications for the year 2022.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) is accepting applications for the Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship for the academic year 2022/23.
The NAE grant is available to students who are both qualified and interested. This is due to NAE Limited’s commitment to staff training and development on behalf of the NNPC/NAE PSC. Without a doubt, this is part of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative.
Worth of Awards: The NAE scholarship award applies to
- Field trips.
- Living expenses.
- A return economy ticket for a selected one-year course of study.
Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- A Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Nigerian institution is required.
- Have been accepted into a one-year Master’s Degree program in any of the aforementioned fields at a Nigerian or Overseas institution (depending on the category applied for).
- By December 31, 2022, you must be under the age of 28.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program, which lasts one year.
- Have a valid foreign passport for at least one year after September 2022. (applicable to overseas category).
How to Apply for Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited Postgraduate Scholarship
Candidates should have the following clearly scanned documents before starting the application process:
- A Passport photograph (450 × 450 pixels) not more than 3 months old with a white background.
- A Provisional admission letter for post-graduate studies for the 2022/2023 session into any reputable university – Local/Overseas.
- First Degree Certificate.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card).
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2022).
- Birth Certificate from your Local government.
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form.
Deadline: Applications close on June 3rd, 2022.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you