For the Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Graduate Trainee Program in engineering and associated fields in 2021, applications are being accepted from properly qualified people.
Nigeria LNG Limited was founded in 1989 as a limited liability company to tap into Nigeria’s enormous natural gas reserves and manufacture liquefied natural gas (LNG) and natural gas liquids (NGLs) for local and export markets.
In order to fill the following jobs, we are looking for properly qualified candidates:
The Job Goal: To safely and efficiently carry out daily field operating operations in the assigned plant region, contributing to stable and sustained output in accordance with daily production goals.
TECHNICIAN IN TRAINING (PM/2021/001)
The Job Objective: To perform Field or Workshop Maintenance activities in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective way while adhering to work programs, safety regulations, and quality standards in order to maintain plant integrity, dependability, and availability.
Both jobs are in the Rivers State town of Bonny Island.
RELATED: Mastercard Summer Internship Program for South African students – 2022
African Union Commission Chairperson’s Youth Envoy (AUCYE)- Become 2nd AU Youth Envoy (US$ 96,921.34 annual lump-sum salary)
- To be considered for the job of TRAINEE OPERATOR, a candidate must be able to:
Have an HND in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical, or Electronics/Electrical Engineering with a minimum of Upper Credit Level.
- To be considered for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN job, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Metallurgy, or Instrumentation Engineering with a minimum grade of Upper Credit.
Candidates for both jobs should meet the following criteria in addition to the ones listed above:
- Be able to show information technology competence.
- You must have finished your NYSC service no earlier than the year 2018.
Please keep the following in mind while filling out your application:
- Avoid using mobile phones for the optimal user experience. Only use laptops and desktop computers.
- Check to see whether you have any of the following items. Internet browsers that are supported
- 11.0 and later versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox (versions 63.0 and above)
- Apple Safari (versions 6.2 and above)
- Google Chrome (versions 68.0 and later)
All interested candidates should do the following:
A. Go to www.nigerialng.com and fill out the form.
B. Select “Careers” from the drop-down menu.
C. Select “Current Vacancies” from the drop-down menu.
D. To register, go to Related Links and click on “Register with Us.”
E. Go to Related Links and click on “Login to Job Portal.”
F. Find a job that interests you and click on it to learn more about it and apply.
G. On the Job Portal, attach/upload copies of necessary certifications with your application.
Attachment of the following papers is required:
- A birth certificate issued by the government
- Copies of credentials of tertiary education
- Certified copies of secondary school diplomas
- Certified copies of primary school diplomas
- NYSC certificate of completion
If you are having difficulties, please contact [email protected] for assistance.
NOTE THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- NLNG DOES NOT REQUIRE PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS BECAUSE THE APPLICATION IS COMPLETELY FREE.
- NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS TO HELP APPLICANTS WITH THEIR APPLICATION PROCESSING.
- The application period begins on September 21, 2021, and ends on October 12, 2021.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted at each step of the process.
- Only applications submitted via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are considered genuine.
- Any incorrect information supplied during or after the application process will result in the candidate’s complete disqualification.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2021