The New Architecture Writers Programme for People of Color in the UK in 2022 is now accepting applications.
New Architecture Writers (N.A.W.) is a free, year-long initiative that invites a select group of people to take part in a series of lectures, workshops, tours, writing briefs, and other events organized by renowned editors, architects, journalists, curators, and broadcasters.
Worth of Award
For the purposes of this program,
- Your task is to create a short essay for an architectural audience on a current subject.
- This work should enlighten and interest the reader by telling a tale, whether political, social, economic, or environmental.
- You should choose a topic that is relevant to architecture and come up with interesting findings.
- Because you only have 500 words, you must be concise.
New Architecture Writers Programme Requirements
- Only persons of color are eligible to participate in the program. Applicants must be under the age of 30 and live in the London area.
- Anyone interested in expanding their architectural writing practice is encouraged to apply. Applicants are not required to have previous journalism experience or to be interested in pursuing a career in journalism.
Every candidate must be able to commit to meeting once every two weeks.
Applicants must also be able to produce written briefs, which will be assigned around every six weeks during the program.
How to Apply for New Architecture Writers Programme
To apply, send a short CV and an original piece of writing using the online application form.
Deadline: The deadline for applications for the New Architecture Writers Programme is Friday, January 7, 2022, at 18:00 GMT.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: