Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships: The Manufacturing Operations Management team at Nestlé is seeking exceptional college seniors.
This is your chance to join the Nestlé family, get significant experience, develop in a dynamic global business environment, and realize your professional goals.
If you are chosen, Nestlé will take over and ensure that you are actively engaged in the program.
Nestlé is recognized for its “Good Food, Good Life” concept. Henri Nestlé, who invented the first milk-based infant formula, created the firm in 1867.
It is now known as the world’s biggest food and beverage company, employing about 280,000 people and having factories or activities in virtually every nation on the planet, 150 years later.
Nestle Canada Engineering Internships | Job Responsibilities
As a Continual Improvement Initiative, The intern will be in charge of generating and maintaining effective change management by identifying waste in bottleneck operations and increasing manufacturing colleagues’ competencies in Lean tools, procedures, and thinking.
You’ll also get to:
- Conduct nominal speed studies on batch operations in order to improve efficiency.
- On bottleneck lines, develop, train, coach, and maintain essential standard processes.
Within the manufacturing, implement and encourage active usage of the FI accelerators.
- Support for the other Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE) pillars, such as AM, PM, and E&T, to promote World Class Manufacturing implementation via TPM.
- Carry out all additional responsibilities as directed.
Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships: Job requirements
- As the selected applicant, you will be the brand’s ambassador across the organization, therefore you must be enthusiastic, persistent, results-driven, and love working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- You’ll also get to:
- Engineering (Environmental, Food, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical), Food & Nutrition, Food Science, Agriculture, Operations Management, 3rd or 4th-year undergraduate student (Manufacturing).
- Maintaining a GPA of at least 3.0 is considered advantageous.
Communication, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal abilities are essential.
- Has a working grasp of the LEAN and TPM concepts.
Self-driven, results-oriented, adaptable, creative, and intellectually inquisitive.
Fast learner who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-pressure atmosphere.
- Prior Internship or job experience in a LEAN/ TPM plant is a bonus, as openness to working in manufacturing.
- Exceptional computing skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
Participation in extracurricular activities that show initiative and leadership.
- Have the capacity to work collaboratively on many projects while building strong connections with internal stakeholders from varied backgrounds.
Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships: Benefits
- If you are chosen to participate in the recruiting process, please let Human Resources know if you need any special accommodations.
- Nestlé will work with you to make sure you are able to engage completely in the process.
As an intern, you will get the following benefits:
- Excellent training and development programs, as well as internal prospects for advancement.
- Throughout your work term, you will get developmental feedback to ensure that you are learning and comprehending the role of marketing inside the world’s greatest food industry.
- You’ll also improve your business acumen and leadership skills, as well as help your long-term growth and success.
How to Apply for the Nestlé Canada Engineering Internships
Nestle Canada Engineering Internship applications are accepted online via the Nestle employment site or through your LinkedIn profile.
Applicants are evaluated in the order in which they apply.
For further information, go to their official website.
Recommended for You