For the 2021/2022 academic session, the administration of Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) in Imo State is selling admission form into its full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) courses.
Below are the courses, prerequisites, and instructions for obtaining a Federal Poly Nekede HND admission form.
Federal Nekede Poly HND Admission Requirements
The following are the Federal Nekede Poly admission criteria for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programs:
- Candidates must have a National Diploma from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic or Monotechnic in their chosen program.
- Candidates must also have at least five (5) appropriate O’ level credits in WACE/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level Examinations), including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates must have at least one year or two years of industrial training experience after receiving their national diploma.
Candidates can go to the Polytechnic’s website, www.fpno.edu.ng, for further information on the entrance criteria for each of the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programs.
It is also significant to remember that any inaccurate data entered during the online registration process would result in applicants’ disqualification if detected.
Federal Poly Nekede HND Courses Programmes
Here is the list of Federal Poly Nekede HND Courses Programmes
1. School of Business and Management Technology (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- Office Technology &Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management(CEM)
- Taxation (TXN)
2. School of Engineering Technology (SET)
- Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
- Soil/Water Resources (option)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Power (option)
- Telecommunication (option)
- Instrumentation & Control (option)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Manufacturing Engineering (option)
- Power & Plant (option)
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Computer Engineering (CTE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
3. School of Environmental Design and Technology (SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- Arts and Design Technology (Options: 1.Graphics, 2. Painting)
4. School of Industrial and Applied Sciences (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SIT)
- Biology/Microbiology (option)
- Chemistry (option)
- Physics/Electronics (option)
- Microbiology/Biochemistry (option)
- Environmental Biology (option)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
- Maths &Statistics
- Fisheries Technology (FIT)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
- Hospitality Management (HMT)
- Agricultural Technology (AT) (Crop Production Technology (option)Agricultural Extension & Management (option))
5. School of Humanities and Social Sciences (SHSS)
- Mass communication (MC)
- Print (option)
- Broadcast (option)
How to Apply for HND Full-Time Admission Form at Federal Polytechnic Nekede
Candidates that are interested and qualified should:
- Fill out the form with your biographical information, produce an invoice, print or copy the invoice number, and you’re done (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) on the Remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, using your invoice number at any bank of your choosing.
- You may also use your VERVE, VISA, or MASTER CARD to make a payment.
- If you choose the card payment option, you will be prompted to enter your credit card information right away.
- Return to the school’s website www.fpno.edu.ng and finish your application.
- Submit the needed information and print your acknowledgment slip.
- If you pay with a credit card, you’ll need to return to the site right away to print your receipt and acknowledgment slip.
- All application processes must be completed by 12 a.m. on the 31st of January 2022.
Applicants may begin and finish the application process from anywhere in the United States. As a result, it is preferable to make a few journeys to Owerri as possible to complete the form.
Deadline: 31st of January 2022.
Recommended for you: