Applications are now being accepted for the NAWA Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange Ulam Programme in Poland for the academic year 2022/23.
The Ulam Program aims to improve the globalization of Polish research and higher education institutions. The program will enable both established and potential scientists with a PhD degree to spend 6 to 24 months in Poland. This is in order to boost Polish entities’ scientific capacity and engage in their scientific operations, which principally include research projects and didactics.
Worth of Scholarship
- The Fellowship is funded by the Program and covers the Fellow’s monthly living allowance of PLN 10,000. This is in addition to a stipend for mobility.
- If the visit includes the Fellow’s spouse or young children, the Scholarship amount may be raised. It also includes the Fellow’s personal assistant if he or she has a severe or moderate impairment.
- If the Fellow reports participation in a Polish language course, the Scholarship may be raised by PLN 5,000.
NAWA Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange Ulam Programme | Eligibility Criteria
The Program is open to any natural person who satisfies all of the following requirements:
- is a scientist with at least a doctorate degree (at the time of the application deadline, you should have a PhD). Applicants who have successfully defended their PhD thesis but have not yet received their doctorate degree are also eligible);
- is working at a foreign HEI or a foreign scientific/research center after August 31, 2021, or has fulfilled their prior employment contract.
- Persons who received their PhD degree after August 31, 2021 are not needed to work.
- had not studied or worked in Poland in the three years prior to the call’s deadline. During this time, he did not dwell in Poland for more than three months at a time.
- If the Applicant has completed prior NAWA projects, he or she may apply after the scholarship has been paid and the agreement has been signed.
How to Apply for the NAWA Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange Ulam Programme
The application may be completed online at their website.
Deadline: The application deadline for the NAWA Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange Ulam Program is May 10, 2022, at 3:00 PM.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You