National Institute of Education PhD Scholarship at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore is available for international students.
Nanyang Technological University is accepting applications for the National Institute of Education PhD Scholarship for International Students in Singapore for the 2022/2023 academic year.
New and returning NIE students may apply for a variety of scholarships and awards. Please note that the University does not offer to fund for all travel or other expenses, nor does it promise employment to scholars upon completion of their degree program.
Worth of Award: The PhD Scholarship covers
- A monthly stipend of S$3,000.
- The annual tuition fee.
Note that for Singapore Citizens, Central Provident Fund (CPF) contributions shall be provided at a rate pegged to the prevailing employer’s contribution rate set by CPF, on top of the monthly stipend received.
- The scholarship shall be tenable for one year in the first instance and renewed annually subject to the scholar’s satisfactory progress. The maximum period of the award is 4 years from the date of admission into the PhD programme.
National Institute of Education PhD Scholarship Requirements
- You are a full-time candidate for the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program at NIE, and you are a local or foreign student.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree with honours at least at the Second Class Upper level, a Master’s degree in the necessary fields, and the capacity to do research in the field of further study you’ve chosen.
- During the specified time of the award, you must not be employed, accept employment, or hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary, or top-up allowance.
How to Apply for the National Institute of Education PhD Scholarship
The application does not need a separate form. Candidates must indicate their interest in the scholarship in the online application form.
Deadline: Applications are ongoing.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you