For the academic year 2022/23, the National College of Ireland is providing various tuition reduction scholarships to international students.
Masters scholarships, Master’s Edge Awards, Higher Diploma Scholarships, Future Leaders Scholarships, and Entrepreneurship Scholarships are among the scholarships available.
The amount of the National College of Ireland Overseas Scholarships varies, however some provide up to 50% off tuition to international students who have received a full offer to study in a degree program at the University.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): National College of Ireland, Ireland
Scholarship Type: Tuition Discount Scholarships
Host Institution(s): National College of Ireland, Ireland
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% of Tuition
Study Level: Postgraduate
Number of Awards: Several
Nationality: International students
National College of Ireland International Scholarships | Details
For overseas students, the National College of Ireland maintains a large scholarship and bursary portfolio that aims to reward performance and foster diversity within the student population.
National College of Ireland International Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
The following are some of the qualifying requirements for the National College of Ireland International Scholarships:
- International students are required to apply.
- Have some experience with research
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and be able to fulfill the English language requirements.
- Self-sponsorship is required for all applicants.
- Applicants must commit to a full-time program.
- Academic Merit Scholarship: €2,000 – €4,000
- Master’s Edge Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Higher Diploma Scholarship: €4,000
- Future Leaders Scholarship: 50% of tuition Fees
- Entrepreneurship Scholarship: 50% of tuition fees
How to Apply
All students who are accepted into a master’s degree program at NCI are automatically considered for these scholarships based on a number of factors, including their academic transcripts. Scholarship application forms for certain scholarship kinds are also accessible on the official homepage (see below).
Deadline for applications: April 30, 2022.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You