The National Accountability Bureau Jobs in Pakistan 2022 application period is currently underway.
For the Government of Pakistan, the National Accountability Bureau is an autonomous federal entity tasked with bolstering anti-corruption activities and preparing key national economic intelligence assessments against economic terrorism. This position is open to applicants from all around the United States. This position is open to both men and women. For this NAB Job in Pakistan, applicants with an Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degree with experience would be considered.
Customers were notified by NAB via television and newspaper advertisements. NAB has announced 100 new job openings. If you want to work at the National Accountability Bureau, you must meet the qualifications. In every firm, new talent with innovative ideas may be beneficial. As a result, jobless and job-seeking candidates are welcome to apply. The NAB is searching for competent and hardworking team members that are continuously striving to meet deadlines.
There is no criterion for the highest CGPA. There is no need for IELTS. If you wish to work in this position, you must be a Pakistani citizen. So, if this employment opportunity appeals to you, apply as soon as possible. With Paid Attractive Salary Packages, this work will safeguard your future. This department has a stellar reputation across the globe. NAB is looking for candidates who are well-educated and enthusiastic about this position. Students may apply for this employment online from the comfort of their own homes.
NAB Jobs in Pakistan 2022 Details
- Host Country: Pakistan
- Education needed: Intermediate, Master and Bachelor’s degrees
- Company: National Accountability Bureau
- Vacancies: 100
- Deadline: 29th April 2022
List of Vacancies
- Junior Expert – I (System Manager/Network Administrator)
- Junior Expert – II (PHP Developer)
- Junior Expert-I Office Clerk
- Junior Expert-II Naib Qasid
- Naib Qasid
National Accountability Bureau Jobs | Eligibility Criteria
- Intermediate, Master’s, and Bachelor’s degree programs are required for candidates.
- Candidates must also have a command of work and be truthful to the department.
- Candidates with prior experience and strong communication skills are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates must possess the necessary abilities and command to be considered for this position, as stated in the advertising.
- Candidates may apply from anywhere in the United States.
- Educational Certificates
- CNIC Copies
How to Apply for the National Accountability Bureau Jobs
On the official website, candidates may apply online. Candidates may fill out the application online, then download it and attach the necessary papers. Then send it to the official URL or the corporate headquarters. Here is the OFFICIAL LINK.
Recommended for You