International students interested in studying in Singapore can apply for a fully financed scholarship at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Singapore through the university’s Nanyang Scholarship program. Applications for the scholarship’s 2022/23 application period are now available.
Outstanding students studying undergraduate programs are granted the Nanyang Prize, NTU’s most prestigious undergraduate scholarship. Nanyang Scholarships are awarded to students that thrive academically, show significant leadership potential, and have exceptional extracurricular achievements.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Nanyang Technological University
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships
Host Institution(s): Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: International Students.
Nanyang international Scholarships 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
- All nationalities are welcome.
- Successful applicants should enroll in a full-time undergraduate program. The scholarship will last for the duration of your studies at NTU.
- Have excellent Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level results, a diploma from a Singapore polytechnic, an NUS High School Diploma, an IB Diploma, or Year 12 comparable credentials.
- Excellent extracurricular achievements.
- Possesses strong leadership characteristics and the ability to lead others.
- Subsidized tuition expenses are fully covered (after Tuition Grant).
- Per academic year, a living stipend of S$6,500 is provided.
- Up to S$2,000 in housing allowance every academic year.
- (Only scholarship recipients who live in NTU hostels are eligible.)
- A travel grant of up to S$5,000 for an abroad program is available, subject to the Travel Grant Form’s terms and conditions.
- A computer allowance of S$1,750 is provided (one-off).
- Except for the three-year bond required of all Singapore PRs and overseas students under the MOE Tuition Grant Scheme, the Nanyang Scholarship has no bond.
How to Apply for the Nanyang International Scholarships
Applicants must first submit an application for admission before submitting a scholarship application. The scholarship application form may be located at the bottom of your online admissions application under the heading ‘Apply for Scholarship.’
The admissions deadline is the same as the application deadline.
For more information, go to the official website.
Recommended for You