Nagoya University Tuition Waivers and Scholarship in Japan are currently accepting applications for the academic year 2022–23.
Nagoya University is offering a variety of Tuition Waiver and Scholarship possibilities for anyone interested in studying in Japan.
Within the budgetary constraints of the institution, your entry fee and tuition price may be waived.
Eligibility for the application, your family’s financial position, and your academic achievements are all evaluated according to the requirements set out.
Nagoya University Tuition Waivers and Scholarship Requirements
Students from all countries are encouraged to apply for Nagoya University Tuition Waivers and Scholarships in Japan in 2022/2023. Applicants must, however, meet one or more of the following requirements:
- Because of financial difficulties, a student is unable to pay his or her tuition, despite the fact that he or she is an outstanding academic performer.
- In the year leading up to a student’s first day of school,
- the person who pays for education (for example, a parent) has passed away, or
- the individual who pays the student’s tuition or the student himself has been harmed by a storm and/or a flood and is having great trouble paying his or her tuition.
- A student meets a criteria that is comparable to one of the criterion listed above.
Amount of Exemption of the Tuition
The total sum of the tuition that must be paid or a half of the total sum is exempted.
Application for Nagoya University Tuition Waivers and Scholarship
Applications will be accepted once a year under the new approach, but will be examined twice a year for the first and second semesters, with separate outcomes.
For application processes, applicants should consult announcements from their institution or graduate school.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: