The Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies at Pen State University in the United States is accepting applicants for the 2022/23 school year.
The Warren V. Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies was established to provide financial assistance to full-time and part-time graduate students enrolled in a Penn State Great Valley campus-based program.
The fellowship is for entrepreneurs who want to improve their business knowledge and abilities, as well as people who want to establish their own company, head a start-up, or take a leadership role in a quickly developing new or emerging organization.
Worth of Scholarship
- For full-time students starting a Great Valley master’s degree, a Musser Fellowship of $25,000 is available.
Musser Fellowship | Eligibility Criteria
The individual is required to:
- For the length of the scholarship, enroll in 12 credits per semester (fall and spring).
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5.
- Collaborate with professors and explore their research interests.
- Participate in REV-UP Center for Entrepreneurship-sponsored co-curricular learning projects, presentations, and contests as part of the Invent Penn State program.
How to Apply for the Musser Fellowship
Complete the application and attach the following to be considered for the fellowship:
- Your curriculum vitae
- An essay outlining one’s educational goals, job goals, and entrepreneurship experience.
- Two references’ contact information
Deadline: May 15, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You