MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 – See below for information on how to apply, requirements, who is eligible, and the deadline.
Are you a Nigerian student who wants to study in Nigeria and is interested in the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023?
Are you interested in the MTN Scholarship 2022 for undergraduate programs?
If you answered “yes,” then this post is for you. It tells you everything you need to know about the MTN Foundation Scholarships 2022/2023 for undergraduates, including the Eligible state, Type, Value of Scholarship, Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, application deadline, and how to get the scholarship.
While you’re here to learn everything you need to know about the MTN Foundation Scholarships 2022/2023 to study in Nigeria, it’s very important to know that the application form for the MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 is now available.
Now that you’ve read more about the MTN Foundation Scholarships and know what it’s all about, you can apply for it.
The MTN Foundation Scholarship Awards Form for 2022 is now available.
MTN Foundation Scholarships Eligibility
- Applicants must be students from Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to speak and write English well.
- Third-year students from public tertiary institutions with at least a 3.5 CGPA or the equivalent. Second-class upper HND students with at least a 3.0GPA (Upper credit) in their OND program. Scholarships will be given to current students who have kept a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
- The SBSS is open to blind students in their second and third years of any major who have at least a 2.5 CCPA or its equivalent.
- Applicants must be 300-level students in Science and Technology-related courses and blind students in Nigerian universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education.
How to Apply for MTN Foundation Scholarship
- Go to https://foundation.mtnonline.com/scholarship/stss.
- Get the MTN Foundation Scholarships via the MTN Foundation Scholarship Portal.
- Click on the Scholarship Form publication.
- Follow the instructions on the portal to sign up and apply for the MTN Foundation Scholarship exercise.
- After that, print your Scholarship Registration Slip.
- Lastly, wait for feedback.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Scholarship Type: Undergraduate
Duration Of Scholarships: Not specified
Number Of Scholarships: Not specified
Deadline: The deadline for the Scholarship is August 15, 2022.
All qualified and interested applicants should use this time to finish the registration process.
About MTN Foundation Scholarships
The MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme is a scholarship for Undergraduate Students. It is given to up to 500 qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology-related courses. The scholarship pays for tuition, a book allowance, and stipends.
The MTN Foundation was set up in July 2004 and is based in Lagos, which is the business capital of Nigeria. Its goal is to give MTN Nigeria a stable and focused way to carry out its Corporate Social Responsibility projects in all 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory.
The Foundation is funded by up to 1% of MTN Nigeria’s PAT (Profit after Taxes). It uses this money to run a unique set of corporate social investment programs that have won a lot of praise.
It has also built a strong network of local and international partner organizations that work together to carry out its different projects.
The MTN Foundation has made a big difference with its work and has become a model for good corporate citizenship. This is supported by a wide range of stakeholders, including the government, regulators, tax authorities, and the people who have benefited from its many projects.
Recommended for you