MSc International Fashion Marketing Scholarship at Glasgow Caledonian University in UK 2022 will be awarded to candidates paying international tuition.
For the academic year 2022/23, Glasgow Caledonian University is accepting applications for the MSc International Fashion Marketing Scholarship.
GSBS is pleased to offer five postgraduate scholarships of £7,500 each to candidates paying international tuition for our EPAS-accredited MSc International Fashion Marketing program, which will begin in September 2022.
Worth of Award: The awards offered are a discount of £7,500 automatically deducted from your tuition fees.
This scholarship is for postgraduate students who are new to the MSc Foreign Fashion Marketing program in the academic year 2022-23 and are classed as international students for financial reasons.
- These grants are only available to EU candidates who are charged fees as foreign students.
- Applicants must live in an EU or international country on a regular basis.
Applicants must be completely self-sufficient.
- In September 2022, applicants must begin their first year of study in a postgraduate degree program at GCU.
- A student may only receive one scholarship grant, and the award will not be carried over if you delay your studies to another academic year.
- Applicants that are chosen should be willing to participate in promotional activities.
How to Apply: The application is online through their website
Deadline: The closing date is not fixed yet
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you