Ministry of Education and Science Scholarships for International Students – Kazakhstan, 2022 is available for overseas students.
The Republic of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Education and Science is accepting applications from overseas students for full-time Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. scholarships.
This scholarship opportunity covers:
- The full cost of tuition.
- Monthly allowance based on academic program.
- Travel costs.
- Visa fees.
- Medical insurance.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2022.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Bachelor, Master, or PhD
Value of Award: Tuition fee and Allowance
Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be foreign citizens including persons of Kazakh nationality who are not a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Applicants must fulfill the academic admission criteria for the study program they choose to pursue.
- For a master’s degree, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or equivalent.
- For the Ph.D., applicants must have a master’s degree with a 3.0 GPA or equivalent.
- Applicants must agree to submit to a medical examination.
- Applicants must have applied to one of the participating institutions for a degree program.
Application Process: Applicants must complete and submit a scholarship application form to be considered for this award.
Visit the official website for more information.
Recommended for you