MICOHEST Admission Form – The admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session at Misau College of Health Sciences and Technology (MICOHEST) is currently available.
The Misau College of Health Sciences and Technology (MICOHEST) has begun selling application forms for admission to its different programs for the academic year 2022/2023.
Misau College of Health Sciences and Technology (MICOHEST) Courses
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Diploma in Medical Xray and Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT)
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- National Diploma in Public Health
MICOHEST Admission Requirements
- JCHEW candidates must have three (3) O-level credits in English, Mathematics, and Biology, as well as passes in two (2) other subjects in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates applying for Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW), Diploma in Medical X-ray and Imaging Technology, Medical Laboratory Technology, Professional Diploma in Health Information Management, and National Diploma in Public Health must have at least five (5) O level credits, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
How to Apply for MICOHEST Admission Form
- Interested candidates should go to www.micohest.edu.ng and click on the ‘online application’.
- Create an account by entering your first and last names, email address, phone number, and password.
- Log in using your email and password once you’ve successfully created an account.
- To begin the application procedure, make a payment of N4,500 using a debit card.
- Fill out the application form and submit it. Finally, generate a copy of the acknowledgment slip and print it.
It should be noted that all candidates will be required to take an Entrance Exam.
Recommended for you