The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) Express Startup Accelerator Program 2022 is now accepting applications.
MEST Express is a startup acceleration program in Ghana that helps early-stage and growth-stage companies prepare for financing.
It’s designed to give hands-on business interventions with an emphasis on quick implementation and measurable business results. The program works with entrepreneurs to ensure that their firms are ready for development and impact.
Each cohort’s businesses have the option to engage in a pitching session where top-performing enterprises get equity-free grant financing after 20 weeks of hands-on expert-led workshops and coaching.
Program Focus Areas
- Funding & Investment readiness
- Risk Management and Crisis Resilience
- Product Management & Positioning
- Business and Revenue Modelling
- Sales & Customer Acquisition
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis
- Marketing & Brand awareness
- Organizational Structuring
- Capital: For sustained development, top-performing businesses get equity-free grant financing.
- Know-how: Learn and implement tactics that are focused on quick implementation and measurable results.
- Mentorship: Seek advice from industry executives and experts in your field.
- Network access: Gain access to the MEST network of specialists, investors, and entrepreneurs.
Requirements for the MEST Express Startup Accelerator Program
- Open to Ghanaian startups in the early to mid-stages of development;
- 1-3 years in business;
- Technology, or technology that is enabled by technology;
- Funding of $100k or less;
- A proven match between the issue and the remedy;
- generating income
- Can show that traction exists;
- Any company concept is acceptable.
How to Apply for the MEST Express Startup Accelerator Program
The deadline for applications is May 8, 2022.
The program will commence on June 6, 2022.
The program will terminate on August 26, 2022.
The application period will begin on May 2, 2022, and will end on May 2, 2023.
The deadline for applications is July 10, 2022.
The program will commence on August 1, 2022.
The program will terminate on December 17, 2022.
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline: May 15, 2022
Visit MEST for more information.