The MEST Express Acceleration Ghana Program 2022 is currently accepting applications.
MEST is a startup program in Ghana that helps early-stage and growth-stage companies prepare for financing.
It’s designed to give hands-on business interventions with an emphasis on quick implementation and measurable business results.
The program works with entrepreneurs to ensure that their firms are ready for development and impact.
Each cohort’s businesses have the option to engage in a pitching session where top-performing enterprises get equity-free grant financing after 20 weeks of hands-on expert-led workshops and coaching.
The seminars will be offered both in-person and online at the MEST campus. Participants must attend all required sessions, whether virtual or in person.
For the safety of all program participants, COVID procedures shall be rigorously followed.
Program Focus Areas
- Funding & Investment readiness
- Risk Management and Crisis Resilience
- Product Management & Positioning
- Business and Revenue Modelling
- Sales & Customer Acquisition
- Market Research & Competitive Analysis
- Marketing & Brand awareness
- Organizational Structuring
- Capital: For sustained development, top-performing businesses get equity-free grant financing.
- Know-how: Learn and deploy tactics that are focused on quick implementation and measurable results.
- Mentorship: Seek advice from industry executives and experts in your field.
- Get access to their community of professionals, investors, and entrepreneurs by joining their network.
MEST Express Acceleration Ghana Program Requirements
- Open to early to growth stage Ghanaian startups;
- 1-3 years in operation;
- Technology or tech-enabled;
- $100k or less in funding;
- Proven problem-solution fit;
- Generating revenue;
- Can demonstrate traction;
- Any business model.
Application for MEST Express Acceleration Ghana Program
- Fill out the F6S application form (startups must create an account).
- For the interview round, startups will be shortlisted.
MEST Express Acceleration Ghana Program Deadline
To Apply, Click Here
For More Information: Visit this Page
Deadline: January 16, 2022
Recommended for You: