The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) Africa Training Program Class of 2023 is now accepting applications.
MEST provides ambitious entrepreneurs across Africa with a 12-month graduate-level training program.
The business, communications, and software development entrepreneurial training curriculum offer substantial hands-on project work, culminating in a final pitch and the opportunity to earn seed funding and expand firms.
With the support of an internationally known faculty, the successful world-class training program is run. They also provide opportunities for their entrepreneurs-in-training (EITs) to be mentored by real-life entrepreneurs, CEOs, and other executives from across the world. Executives from Uber, Facebook, Safaricom, Samsung, Interswitch, and other companies have given guest lectures.
- Building Sustainable Teams
- Market Research
- Product Development and Innovation
- Revenue and Business Modeling
- Branding and Communications
- Marketing and Growth Hacking
- Financial Management and Investments
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Metrics and Measurements
- Sales and Traction (achieving product/market fit)
- Preparing for investments
- The MEST Training Program is completely funded and does not require any financial contributions from MEST. Because this is a full-time program, you must be available for all classes and sessions.
MEST Africa Training Program Class of 2023 | Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or similar experience from a university or technical college, as well as at least two (2) years of corporate and startup experience (recommended).
- Exceptional communication, business, or software development abilities;
- Young people that are passionate about technology and entrepreneurship, as well as how to apply technology to achieve commercial goals;
- Should be willing to commit to a year-long residential program;
- Complete the appropriate Pre-Learning courses and MEST’s rigorous recruiting procedure to demonstrate that you are a disciplined, motivated self-starter who can work and deliver on assignments and projects.
- A strong ambition to establish a business and an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to communicate openly and convincingly;
- Proven academic or professional competence, ability to work well in a team
- Leadership skills that have been demonstrated;
- Thinking that is self-assured and autonomous;
- Excellent people skills
How to Apply for the MEST Africa Training Program Class of 2023
The application procedure is as follows:
- Pre-learning courses in their entirety
- Consider taking an aptitude exam.
- Fill up the MEST Training Program application and send it in.
- Interviews with members of the hiring team
To apply, go to this link.
Deadline for application: April 20, 2022
Visit MestAfrica for more details.
Recommended for You