McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards: International applicants seeking MBA scholarships to study at McGill University in Canada for the 2022/23 academic session are encouraged to apply.
International students have a number of financial alternatives available to them, including merit-based scholarships and prizes.
Unless otherwise stated, all students are automatically considered for scholarships and prizes.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $20,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Nationality: International students
McGill MBA Scholarships Requirement
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for the Scholarships and Awards:
- You must be an international student interested in studying at McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
- Must be able to exhibit superior academic and leadership skills.
- A suitable bachelor’s degree from a reputed institution of higher learning is required.
- Must be willing to attend full-time in McGill University’s MBA program.
Application for McGill MBA Scholarships
How to Apply: Applicants for the Scholarships & Awards 2022 must apply online and verify that they satisfy the application checklist for admission, which includes the following items:
- Completed MBA Essay questions
- Reference Letters
- Curriculum vitae (upload as PDF)
- GMAT or GRE score
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score (if required)
Application Deadline: 15 March 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: