The McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program is presently accepting applications from adequately qualified candidates.
The program is open to recent grads and will last 12 months.
Graduates will get experience working in a sophisticated, international FMCG company with an integrated supply chain that includes agriculture, manufacturing, transportation, and distribution, as well as sales and marketing.
Company/Organisation(s): McCAIN FOOD
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: 1 year plus
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: South Africans
What to Expect
This program is designed to provide and create programs that are linked with recent grads.
The training will take place over the course of a year. Beginning in February 2022 and ending in February 2023.
In this program, the firm will accept a total of 13 graduates.
- For the length of the Graduate Development program, graduates will be expected to work at the location where the relevant job is listed.
- Leadership and personal development will be covered, as well as actual project exposure, encompassing the day-to-day operations of this family-owned firm.
- Agriculture, Communications, Customer Service, Engineering & Technical, Finance, General & Administrative, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Marketing, Procurement, Quality & Food Safety, Research & Development, Sales, Student & Graduates, Supply Chain & Logistics, Transportation will all be covered by this program.
McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program Requirements
Candidates must satisfy the following requirements to be considered for the McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program:
- You must be a citizen of South Africa.
- You must provide proof of graduation and/or completion of your degree or certificate.
- A total aggregate of 65 percent or greater is required.
- Must not be enrolled in an Internship or Graduate program, or have previously participated in such a program.
- Ability to communicate effectively
Application for McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program
How to Apply: To be considered for the McCAIN FOODS Graduate Trainee Program, please apply on the jobs website under the applicable graduate post.
Applications that are not related to the post will be rejected.
Candidates must additionally provide the following documentation:
- CV in PDF format that has been updated
- Certified copies of identification
- Certified copy of credentials
- Certified copies of your most current academic results/records, as well as a copy of your academic manuscript
- You’ve received confirmation that you’re jobless. (Successful applicants will be asked to file an affidavit stating that they are currently jobless.)
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: