MBARI is accepting applications for the MBARI Scientific Communication Fellowship 2022 from recent graduates with a degree in multimedia journalism, environmental filmmaking, media studies, communications, or science writing.
The two-year fellowship offers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to report on breakthroughs in ocean research, technology, and conservation while gaining practical experience and collaborating with MBARI scientists, engineers, and science communicators.
Company/Organization: Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI)
Program Type: Graduate fellowship
Program Location: USA
Program Duration: Two-years
Available Slots: Several
Minimum Qualification: First degree
Nationality: All Nationality
MBARI Science Communication Fellowship Requirements
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria to be considered for the MBARI Fellowship 2022:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in multimedia journalism or environmental filmmaking is required.
- Video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut Pro X must be known.
- Must show a desire to further marine science and engineering.
- Must be a team player with a creative mindset.
- Have a strong desire to create fresh and interesting methods to engage a wide range of people?
Application for MBARI Science Communication Fellowship
How to Apply: Those interested in applying for the MBARI Science Communication Fellowship 2022 can send their materials to [email protected], mail to the address below, or fax to (831) 775-1720.
MBARI, Human Resources
Job Code: SciComm2022
7700 Sandholdt Road
Moss Landing, CA 95039
- Candidates must include a personal statement describing their aims for the fellowship, information of relevant coursework and job experience, and links to work examples in their cover letter. Please explain why this position might be a good match for your career objectives.
Application Deadline: February 7, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: