This is to inform all students from Sub-Saharan Africa who is interested in the Mastercard Scholarships at McGill University Canada is open.
McGill University in Partnership with MasterCard Foundation Scholar Program will offer this scholarship to African challenged students.
However, this is a fully-funded scholarship for any successful applicant for the duration of the study.
Besides, for you to be eligible for this full scholarship offer.
You must be an economically challenged, academically gifted student from Sub-Saharan Africa.
Moreover, that is not the only eligibility criteria for you to be selected among the successful applicant.
More of the eligibility requirement will be discussed down below.
Nevertheless, the aim of the MasterCard Foundation Scholar Program is to help equip and educate highly qualified students for a better future.
They believe that when you are done with your studies, you should return back to your respective countries for development.
Now, let’s get to know about the eligibility requirements for The MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University 2022.
Eligibility Requirements for MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University 2022.
For you to be eligible for the MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University, Canada.
Each respective student must meet the following requirements.
- You must be a citizen of any Sub-Saharan African countries and have lived for over 10 years.
- Must have completed your High school (secondary school) program.
- Must be older than 18 years.
- You must not be a Master’s graduate of any program before.
- A professor from any recognized Mastercard Foundation Partner University must recommend you, or
- Current McGill Professor or Staff Member. (the nomination form is attached below.)
- You must have an exceptional record of service and activity in your school and/or community;
- You must also have a clear intention to return back to your home country after the completion of your studies.
- Ability to contribute to your community transformation through social and economic development.
- You must show that your financial status is a low-economic background in your country.
Apply for: NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship
Here are the sub-Saharan African countries that are eligible for the MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University.
- Burkina Faso,
- The central African Republic,
- Cote d’Ivoire,
- South Africa,
- The United Republic of Tanzania,
Check Out: Schoolarships in Canada
Here are the eligible programs of study at McGill University, Canada;
- Civil Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering and more than 200+ courses.
You can find all the eligible programs here.
Scholarship Type: Masters
Years of Award: 2 years
Numbers of Scholarship: Not specified
Scholarship Value: The MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University, Canada is a full scholarship offer for the duration of 2 years.
How to Apply for The MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University
To apply for the MasterCard Scholarships At McGill University, you need to follow the step by step application procedures;
- Use this link to start your application.
- Ensure that you have your Educational transcript ready
- Prepare your WEAC/NECO or any high school certificate
- You will be requested to write a short personal statement (max. 350 words)
More information about the scholarship information can be found on the scholarship official page.
The official deadline for submission of your Admission Application is not stated. Visit uApply for more info.
The deadline to submit MCF Supporting Documents in uApply is January 31, 2022.
However, you can visit the official scholarship website for more information as this scholarship is only specifically for Master’s applicants.