The University of Oxford’s Blavatnik School of Government is accepting applications for the Master of Public Policy Scholarship (MPP) in 2022.
The MPP is a full-time, rigorous program of study that may be rather costly; you’ll need to budget for both the course price and living costs.
Many applicants who are given a position may seek financial help from a third party.
They are dedicated to ensuring that the cost of completing the MPP does not deter the brightest and best students from applying to our programs.
They also anticipate all candidates in need of financial support to begin looking into all financing options as soon as feasible.
RELATED: Stephen J Brady Stop Hunger Scholarship 2021
Worth of Award for Master of Public Policy Scholarship
The scholarship covers the cost of tuition as well as a portion of living costs.
- You must have obtained an offer to study the MPP to be eligible for a Blavatnik School of Government scholarship.
- Within one week after receiving your offer letter, you will be expected to complete and submit a Scholarship Questionnaire.
- They’re searching for people that not only have strong academic credentials but also meet our standards for public service devotion and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional applicants will be able to demonstrate a strong dedication to public service, as well as the potential to make a significant difference in their chosen profession.
- Individuals who are committed to making a good difference in the world.
- They’re searching for a broad set of individuals who want to collaborate with others to use public policy to make a good difference in the world.
How to Apply for Master of Public Policy Scholarship
The following are the papers you must provide with your application for this course:
- Transcript in its original form (s)
Up to 800 words for a personal statement
- Written work: Two 1,500-word essays and a 400-word essay
- Letters of recommendation/references
Deadline: Application for Master of Public Policy Scholarship closes on January 8, 2022.
Click Here for More Details