For the academic year 2021/2022, Mälardalen University welcomes applications for the Mälardalen University Scholarship Programme for International Students in Sweden.
Students at Mälardalen University have a high level of autonomy and are expected to undertake a significant amount of work on their own initiative.
This method is tough, and you must be willing to shoulder a significant amount of responsibility for your own study.
In exchange, you improve your planning abilities and your capacity to select which aspects of all the information are the most important.
Worth of Award
If you follow the usual study schedule (minimum 22.5 credits per semester, minimum 45 credits per academic year), the scholarship will pay the whole tuition charge for the program.
- Living costs are not covered by the scholarship.
- If your status changes from fee-paying to non-paying student during the program’s study year, you will no longer be eligible for the scholarship.
Mälardalen University Scholarship Requirements
- The scholarship is intended for highly qualified students from outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland who are obliged to pay tuition costs.
- Students from the twelve countries with whom Sweden has long-term development partnership are not eligible for the award (Bangladesh, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mali, Mozambique, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia).
- Instead, students from these countries should apply for a Swedish Institute Study Scholarship, which may be found at www.studyinsweden.se.
How to Apply for Mälardalen University Scholarship
All applications should be made online via the official website.
Deadline: The application deadline for the Mälardalen University Scholarship Programme is January 17, 2021.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: