Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022: Qualified and interested candidates are invited to apply for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022, which will be awarded to students who have been accepted into a Master’s or Ph.D program in the Netherlands.
The MSR Scholarship 2022 aims to promote contact among students from qualified countries while also giving them the opportunity to widen their own perspectives.
The award is intended for energetic students who are passionate about strengthening connections between European and Arab countries.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lutfia Rabbani Foundation
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Scholarship to be taken in Netherlands
Study Level: Masters and PhD
Number of Awards: Not specified
Scholarship Worth: €15,000
Nationality: See eligible countries (below)
Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship Requirements
Applicants for the Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship 2022 for Postgraduate Studies must meet the following requirements:
- Be citizens of one of the qualifying countries who have obtained an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or PhD program in the Netherlands, as well as Dutch students who have gotten an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or PhD program in the Arab World.
- Have an excellent command of the English language and/or the language of study.
- Demonstrate a great desire to achieve the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s mission of encouraging Euro-Arab conversation and understanding.
- Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirate, Yemen, Sudan, and the Netherlands are among the nations that are eligible.
Application for Mahmoud S. Rabbani Scholarship
How to Apply: To be considered for the Rabbani Scholarship 2022, applicants must have been accepted into a Master’s or PhD program in the Netherlands or the Arab World. On or before the application deadline, applicants should apply online.
They must submit all required documentation in order to be considered for the scholarship.
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport in colour
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translation)
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees (in English)
- Letter of acceptance from Host University in the Netherlands
- An official course description of the programme offered by the Host University
- Budget: please provide a detailed financial overview including tuition fees and living expenses, as well as other sources of income to cover your study in the Netherlands for the academic year you are applying. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for the academic year. You can use this Budget Template.
- Signed and dated MSR Scholarship Application Form (the form can be downloaded in the application portal).
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2022
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: