In the academic session 2022/23, Luiss Guido Carli University in Italy is providing full tuition scholarships for Masters study.
One of the key goals of the Luiss strategy plan is to promote globalization. However, since they are unable to leave their nation or city of residency due to the worldwide epidemic, many young people have had to abandon their desire of pursuing further education. As a result, Luiss is taking a step ahead, and, owing to the utilization of new technology, students from all over the globe will be able to complete their Master’s degree by enrolling in one of the new digital courses beginning in the next academic year.
These students may apply for one of sixty-six scholarships, which may include a full or partial waiver of the one-year cost. The Admissions Committee will give the scholarships at its discretion based on the test score, the candidate’s history, and the interview.
The advantage may also be guaranteed for the second year of the course if, at the conclusion of the first year’s summer test session, the assigned student has jointly obtained at least 70% of the credits required in their study plan for the degree, with a weighted average of no less than 27/30.
Worth of Scholarship
- The scholarships include a complete or partial remission of the University’s yearly tuition charge for the next academic year.
- the length of the degree program as a whole.
Luiss Guido Carli University Full Tuition Scholarships | Eligibility Criteria
This competition is accessible to students who will have passed all of the tests included in their undergraduate study plan, with the exception of the final degree exam for students who are still pursuing their degrees.
If the student is from a non-Italian university, the credits and grades will be compared to those awarded in the Italian university system: for this purpose, the application form must be accompanied by a Transcript of Records indicating the Grade Point Average (GPA) and a document explaining the student’s university’s/grading country’s system.
All attachments must be written in either English or Italian, otherwise, the student will be disqualified from the competition.
How to Apply for the Luiss Guido Carli University Full Tuition Scholarships
Applications must be filed online via the Financial Aid and Scholarships websites at the University.
The application form must be supported by the following documents, which must be attached to the application:
- Self-certification/official certification of examinations done with a related grade for students arriving from another Italian institution. Students must also record on the form all exams they have taken up to July 1, 2021, along with the associated grades and credits, in order to display the weighted average on which the score will be calculated during the application process (NB: exams with a simple pass-fail grade do not count towards calculating the average).
- Transcript of Records and Documents for students arriving from another institution in another country
- describing the grading system that was used;
- a curriculum vitae (CV) written in either Italian or English;
- statement of purpose written in Italian or English.
Deadline: May 31, 2022.
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You