For the Learning Sciences Exchange Fellows Program for Mid-Career Professionals in the United States in 2022, New America is accepting applications.
The program is a two-year fellowship for professionals in their mid-career in Europe, North America, Latin America, and Africa who want to develop cross-sector abilities for presenting new findings and accelerating change in their schools and communities.
The program’s purpose is to promote a greater understanding, wider diffusion, and better implementation of learning science discoveries for children aged 2 to 12.
Worth of Award
- Fellows will participate in seminars and conferences focused on new paths in learning science, how to help students with diverse backgrounds and needs, and how to effectively communicate science to educators, parents, legislators, and other wide audiences.
- Fellows will also produce tangible deliverables like blog pieces and op-eds.
- The ideal LSX Fellows applicant will be working on educational issues, utilizing learning research, or producing messaging about adaptive teaching and personalized learning.
Learning Sciences Exchange Fellows Program Requirements
We’re searching for people in five categories for the next round of fellows:
- Researchers that are interested in converting knowledge into action for practitioners, parents, and policymakers, and who are working on new research on learning or learning variability.
- Entrepreneurs who have developed excellent education solutions want to promote learning and education so that students may achieve their full potential.
- Leaders in education who operate, administrate, or develop schools or systems that emphasize customized learning and adaptive teaching, particularly those who have previously taught.
- Education journalists want to learn more about learner variability and enable more effective communication on learning science inside educational systems, as well as among teachers and parents.
- Producers of entertainment and game developers that wish to learn more about learning variability and personalized learning in this age range.
How to Apply for Learning Sciences Exchange Fellows Program
The official website is where all applications for the Learning Sciences Exchange Fellows Program should be submitted.
Deadline: The deadline is February 15, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: