For the academic year 2022/23, the Women for Africa Foundation is accepting applications for the Learn Africa Scholarship Programme for African Women in Spain and Portugal.
The Learn Africa initiative, which began in 2013, aims to promote knowledge transfer, exchange, and capacity development for female African university students via scholarships provided by Spanish institutions.
The program is now back with a training offer that is broader than ever, combining three different training modalities: face-to-face, online, and blended (hybrid), allowing female African students to choose the training model that best suits their personal circumstances, coinciding with the tenth anniversary of the Women for Africa Foundation.
Worth of Scholarship
Only tuition expenses are covered by the online scholarships.
On the other hand, face-to-face scholarships cover the following expenses:
- Tuition fees
- Round trip
- Accommodation and food are included (either in a University Hall or through the provision of a monthly allowance)
- Health insurance
Requirements for the Learn Africa Scholarship Programme
You must meet the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship:
- Be a lady with African nationality and a place of residence.
- Be a student at an African university or possess a university diploma from an African nation. A Bachelor’s degree is necessary for Postgraduate fellowships. Depending on the scholarship sought, the degree may differ.
- Meet the conditions of the scholarship for which you are applying.
- Only one application will be accepted per individual.
How to Apply for the Learn Africa Scholarship Programme
To be considered for a scholarship, you must provide the following documents:
- National identity document
- Diploma/certificate/university degree (as required)
- Academic record
- Motivation letter
- Reference or motivation letter(s)
- Official language certificate (if required)
- Project (if required)
The Learn Africa Scholarship Program enrollment period will remain available until April 26, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. (Madrid time).
For more information and to apply, go here.
Recommended for You