The HND full-time admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session at Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH, is now available.
Members of the public who are interested in participating in the program should get their application forms as soon as possible.
For the Academic Session 2021/2022, the administration of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) welcomes applications from properly qualified applicants for admission into the Full-time 2-year Higher National Diploma courses.
The courses offered, prerequisites, and how to acquire the Lagos State Polytechnic full-time HND admission form are listed below.
For the Academic Session 2021/2022, the Authority of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) welcomes applications from properly qualified applicants for admission into its full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma programs.
LASPOTECH Full-time HND Courses
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Extension and Management
- Animal Production Technology
- Crop Production Technology
- Fisheries Technology
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
- Mass Communication with Options in (i). Broadcast (ii). Print
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with options in
- Farm Power and Machinery Engineering
- Soil and Water Engineering
- Post-Harvest Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with options in
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Electrical Power & Machines
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
- Power and Plant
- Architectural Technology
- Art and Industrial Design with options in
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT& BUSINESS STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES
- Biological Sciences with options in
- Environmental Biology
- Chemical Sciences with options in:
- Physical Science with options in:
SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science Technology
- Food Technology
- Hospitality Management Technology
LASPOTECH HND Admission Form – Entry Requirements
For the equivalent National Diploma program, candidates must meet the SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entrance criteria.
Please keep in mind that all Management courses (excluding Office Technology), Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology (SLT), and Electrical/Electronics courses must be taken in one session.
Candidates must have completed a relevant National Diploma Program with a grade of not less than LOWER CREDIT.
Candidates must have a minimum of one year of post-ND industrial job experience.
To determine their eligibility for the courses for which they are applying, all applicants should check the Institution’s prospectus, which may be found on the web or in paper form.
How to Apply for LASPOTECH HND Admission Form
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
To apply for the LASPOTECH HND admission form, you are expected to:
- Go to https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/ to see the LASPOTECH website.
- On the Navigator tab, click the “2021/2022 Admission Applications” link.
- Choose a program, such as “Full-Time HND.”
- Select “Continue” from the drop-down menu.
- Fill up the profile form and provide a valid and functioning email address and GSM number, as well as a username and password of your choosing (your password should include letters, numbers, and/or symbols) of at least 7 characters.
- Then press the “Continue” button.
- Use your username and password to log in;
- Select “Pay” (you will be using a Web-enabled ATM card). You may pay with a Master or Verve card.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of seven thousand five hundred naira (N7,500) only, exclusive of bank costs.
- Fill out your application as needed.
Fill out the application form that has been given. At all times, be sure you’re providing correct information.
You will be asked to submit your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result, as well as your prior educational background, in addition to your personal details.
Candidates must scan and submit their O’level and National Diploma results to be considered.
Make a copy of your application form and payment receipt and keep them securely.
You must submit a color passport picture that is no more than 20kb in size.
After you’ve submitted your application, print it off. Keep this secure since you will be needed to show it at a later date.
Important Notice: When you click “Submit,” you will be sent to a page where you may enter your information.
Candidates should double-check that they have filled in all of the required fields. The Polytechnic is not responsible for any incorrect information on the filled form.
When filling out the application form, it is recommended that each candidate give a valid and functioning e-mail address and phone number(s).
Visit the LASPOTECH website, mylaspotech.edu.ng, for further information on the admission criteria for each of the programs listed above.
Please keep in mind that admission is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Successful applicants must follow the registration process outlined on the Polytechnic website to the letter.
It is a non-residential institution. As a result, students will be responsible for arranging their own lodging and transportation.
The deadline has not been set.
Recommended for you: