Lakehead University International Scholarships and Awards is currently accepting applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
High-flying foreign undergraduate and graduate students who aspire to enroll in a degree program at the University may take advantage of these options.
The Undergraduate Entrance Scholarships will be considered for non-Canadian nationals who are joining Lakehead University from a high school or transferring from an international institution or university.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Lakehead University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Academic Award
Host Institution(s): Lakehead University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Varies
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
Nationality: International Students
You are encouraged to apply for one of the most lucrative university scholarship programs in Canada.
This makes paying for your university education simpler, allowing you to concentrate on your studies.
- Scholarships for Undergraduates
- Scholarships for Graduate Students
- Scholarships from Lakehead University and Georgian College
Lakehead University International Scholarships Requirement
The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for Lakehead Scholarships & Awards:
- International students must apply.
- Graduate scholarship applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- The award is renewable if an average of 80% is maintained in each academic year.
- Applicants must be in their first, second, or third year of a four-year undergraduate degree program.
Application for Lakehead University International Scholarships
How to Apply: If students meet the eligibility requirements, they will be automatically considered for Lakehead Scholarships and Awards. There’s no need to apply for a scholarship.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Click Here for More Details
Recommended for You: